Friday, August 21, 2015

Zen Festival 2015 by ASUS - The Event Which Was Full of Surprises

I love celebrations! Who doesn't right?
You tend love them more when you don't have any clue what is going to happen. I am talking about the 'element of surprise' thrown into the celebrations. We all love that right?
I recently attended the Zen Festival at Jawarharlal Nehru Stadium organized by ASUS with my sister. I didn't have much information about the event and was only aware that ASUS is going to launch a phone, that's it. And my dear friends I was in for a huge surprise or should i say 'surprises'.
It was a well crafted event and had all the elements you can ask for music, dance, food, celebrities, gifts and what not!
As I arrived at the venue I was welcomed with usher's warm smile and a long queue which only got bigger and bigger. By the time Adicrazy arrived it was insane.


Posing with Adicrazy
Like I mentioned earlier that ASUS was launching some products at the ZenFestival but nobody knew how many. While talking to different people I came to know that maybe they will be launching three products in one event! This was enough to make me go from excited to super excited. 
We entered the auditorium to find it jam packed. Luckily we got two seats...Jumped & Sat. People were standing where ever they got space and some were even sitting on the stairs. Yes.. it was that packed.
The event, for me, was full of surprises. One after the other they were thrown at the audiences. 
Surprise No 1 - The host walked on the stage and people were already laughing on his jokes. He was the famous and funny Cyrus Sahukar. He was the perfect host for the evening.
Surprise No 2 - A wonderful Broadway drum performance by Natya Nectar was totally mesmerizing.  
Picture courtesy - Natya Nectar

Surprise No 3 - Sonakshi Sinha launched one of the phones, ZenFone Selfie. 

Sonakshi Sinha launching ZenFone Selfie. 

(Sorry for the bad pictures)

Surprise No 4 - ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih (who is really cute) and ASUS Design Center Director, Jen Chuang launched not two, not three but five products one by one. Yes! FIVE!!
Source
Products launched - 

  • ZenFone 2 Deluxe


  • ZenFone 2 Laser
Source
  • ZenFone Selfie

Sonakshi entering the stage & Comparison b/w ZenFone Selfie & iphone
Launched by Sonakshi Sinha

  • ZenFone Max
Source
  • ZenPad

It was a great event and amazing experience for a new blogger like me. Since my sister is a famous blogger, I got to meet many other established bloggers through her. 
Oh yes and we were given amazing goodies as well.

Lolliflash. All these pictures are clicked 
in a pitch-dark room.
Mascot Pendrive
Want to know what did we do after the event? A good photo session :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment