Thursday, August 13, 2015

Review - L’Oreal Paris Travel Collection

Makeup. 
This one word use to lighten up my mood since the childhood days. Whatever problem I was facing, stealing mumma's lipstick and getting all dolled up was my stress buster. 

Obviously I grew up to be a makeup obsessed young girl. Back in school friends use to tell me ‘Somya your lips will became black if you use lipcolor’ and I use to simply apply more of it to annoy them.

Luckily, my current job allows me dress up and decorate myself, unlike my last one. My meetings are sudden and I have to attend shows & parties straight from my office. Naturally my makeup pouch is my constant companion. But lately I was facing problems in accommodating my makeup pouch in my handbag. I had to carry my makeup (which includes, a foundation, eye-shadow palette, eyeliner, mascara, blusher, lipcolors) with me all the time along with some office-stuff. It was too much of a pain.

I recently picked up a L’Oreal Paris Travel Collection kit from duty free to solve my how- to-carry-big-makeup-pouch problem. I have to admit I wasn’t expecting much when I bought it but it’s truly a boon for me. It has all the necessary products, two brushes and a mirror. What else I can ask for?



  • BB Powder – No need to carry your foundation everywhere. This BB powder works just fine.  

  • Three eye-shadow shades – You don’t have do anything else if you have these four stunning shades. Whether it’s a day meeting or an evening one you can easily make your eyes pop by playing with these 4 colors.




  • Lip Color - L’Oreal Paris Travel Collection has a set of three beautiful colors. I have used the pink one a lot as you can see.





  • Mascara – This is the best product of the kit. I totally love it. They say mascara is a must-have product in your makeup kit and it can transform the way you look. Volume Million Lashes mascara instantly lifts up my look and make my lashes look stunning.





All the ladies who are facing the problem of lugging around a heavy makeup kit should buy L’Oreal Paris Travel Collection. It’s compact, it’s handy and the compilation of the products is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment