Monday, August 17, 2015

In Love With Humor

Have you heard about 'The Humor Beings'? What! No? You haven't? 
Don't worry I am here to keep you up to date. 

Like we all know our country is full of talent and creativity. Our musicians, painters and performing artists are recognized worldwide. Lately we have seen tremendous comic talent in the country which is refreshing & immensely funny. The Humor Beings is one of the premiere stand up comedy companies in India founded by Nitin Gupta (Rivaldo). This extremely talented IITian turned Standup artist is truly gifted.  




Presently I am watching a lot of Humor Beings and laughing out loud in my office. What? Yes I watch the videos during breaks. 

Anyways, watch the video below and you will understand what I am talking about. 



The script is written by Nitin himself and Jeeveshu has given it another dimension. Nice Isn't it?

I have watched this video a million times and was surprised to find out that few of my friends were still unaware of 'The Humor Beings'. One must know these guys. I hope this post will tempt you to follow them.

Follow The Humor Beings here and Jeeveshu Aluwalia here

No comments:

Post a Comment