Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Review - 'Indian Accent - The Manor'


 Indian Accent - The Manor


'Indian food with a twist'
Food is YUM.. I repeat food is YUM. Presentation will leave you thinking 'how can I destroy this little piece of art' & when you taste it, you won't be able to stop your self from gobbling down the entire thing in like 1 second. 
Yummy Aloo Chaat


We opted for Chef's Tasting Menu and everything on it was delicious. 



Chef Manish Mehrotra

But if your idea of dining out is eating boring food like daal makhani with naan and jeera rice (yuk) please go not go here. This place is known for it's fusion food where they blend Indian flavors with international flavors. I have seen people writing on zomato 'It's not authentic indian food, we wanted to have daal rice' Really?? Why go out at all? Cook that thing at home man or go to Waah Ji Waah.

Go here when you are in mood for eclectic cuisine & exquisite setting. 

Do make a reservation before hand.

Taste everything, enjoy everything, click pictures of your food and you will have such a good time. 


Lastly, pricing is high & can be a little heavy on your pocket but where do we get good things for cheap haan?

Food - 6 / 5
Presentation - 6 / 5
Drinks - 4 / 5
Staff - 4 / 5
Ambiance - Just perfect 5 / 5




Kulfi Sorbet
They haven't changed anything in their menu since the last 3 years now (I guess). People complain that they serve same food all the time and the menu monotonousIt's like going to Sarvana Bhawan and complaining they only serve south Indian food! Haha!

I don't have any such problem, I go here to eat what they have on their menu, if I want to eat something else or something new I would go to another restaurant.  


So folks, I will definitely go again! 

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading this, now I want to go there and eat! Will definitely try it the next time I'm in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to this place whenever I'm in New Delhi next!

    ReplyDelete